Susan Branker Greene, Managing Director
Susan Branker GreeneManaging Director and Principal Consultant / TDC
Susan is a seasoned international development practitioner and evaluator, who has acquired over 20 years of senior experience working on multi-disciplinary programs and consulting assignments for a range of regional and international development organizations in the English speaking Caribbean including, CDB, CARICOM Secretariat, IADB, USAID, DFID, CARICAD, UWI, UNICEF, CDEMA, and OECS Commission.
Her strong programme management, monitoring and evaluation skills coupled with a solid foundation in the human development sector, provides a valuable balance of method, knowledge and sound judgment.
As a Regional Programme Director for over 10 years, Susan coordinated, monitored and reported on two five-year regional education programme strategies. In addition, she established results based monitoring and evaluation and learning systems, led numerous internal and external evaluations of projects across the Caribbean, as well as annual project performance reviews, mid-term evaluations and end of project assessments.
Highlights of her recent consulting assignments include:
- A comprehensive Review of the Progress made with priority actions under the CARICOM Regional Framework for Action for Children and produced a report on The Status of the Caribbean Child- CARICOM Secretariat
- Team Leader for Strengthening of the Monitoring and Evaluation for Implementation of OECS Education Sector Strategy- OECS Commission
- Team Leader for Improved Monitoring and Reporting for the Implementation of the EU funded National Disaster Risk Management Programme- CDEMA, CDB and Dominican Republic
- A mid-term evaluation of the Education Quality Improvement Programme- Ministry of Education in Belize
- Formative Evaluation of the IDB supported Implementation of the Citizens Security Programme- Ministry of Public Security, Guyana
- Mapped programme processes and Development of an Operations Manual for the Caribbean Technological Consultancy Services (CTCS) Programme- Caribbean Development Bank
- Mid-term evaluation for Government of Barbados Skills for The Future Program – the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation
- End of project evaluations for the Inter-American Development Bank/ Compete Caribbean programme in Belize, St. Lucia and Trinidad and Tobago
- Lesson Learnt Synthesis Report on Business Climate Reform in the Caribbean- Compete Caribbean- IADB Barbados Office
- Development of an Evaluation and Reporting Framework and guidelines for the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States Commission
- Development of a monitoring and evaluation system and impact assessment framework Basic Needs Trust Fund- Caribbean Development Bank
- Summative evaluation of the USAID funded Juvenile Justice Reform Project executed by the OECS Commission
- Corporate trainer and academic facilitator (EMBA) for the Cave Hill School of Business, University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus (5 years)
Susan is an active member of the Caribbean Evaluators International, the American Evaluation Association and the International Development Evaluation Association.
She is the Principal Consultant and Managing Director of Targeted Development Consulting Inc.